Monday, March 28, 2011

We Are Three

This year marked our Third Anniversary.

This year, we had quite a unique celebration. But, it doesn't matter. The most important thing is, we had Allysha with us.

Hubby got me three presents this year.

First, I got my dream phone. I've been bugging dear hubby everyday until I got it. Well, that's me. Selagi tak dapat, hari-hari dok berzikir kat hubby.

Second, I bought a breadmaker and later claimed it from hubby. A few success stories in making my own bread and kaya. Later-later will share it here.

Third, a bling-bling! Love this the most. I can pass it down to Allysha :)

However, to me the best gifts are my dearest hubby who are always by my side and of course our precious lil' princess. Syukur Alhamdulillah...


1 comment:

Cik Piza said...

Congrats Fiza!Hope you have better time ahead...take care ya!Lamax jumpa ko. Hopefully Allysha is better ok? Mwahz

Post a Comment