Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy 5 Months Old!

Mummy told me that I’m 5 months old today. It’s less than a month till I get to eat solid. I simply can’t wait! I can’t help but to overheard others’ conversation about planning my meal. Nom..nom..nom. I bet it will be yummehh. Actually Mummy already bought something for me to eat but since Aunty Paed instructed Mummy to wait for a few weeks more, I guess I’ll have to wait.

See! I’m dressed like a grown-up. Mak D’s La Bamba dress, birdie tights and a white bolero to complete the look (tho it looked like a cardigan on me).

Yesterday, I had another jab. I cried a little bit only. But that’s because I was interrupted when busy talking to Mak Su Baby. I can bear the pain already . But anyway, Mummy asked me to update everyone on my development. I’m already 7.08 kg and 64cm tall. How am I doing? Aunty Paed said that so far so good. I’m one healthy baby.

I’m 7.08kg heavier!

And oh, before I forget, I’ve started to move forward! I lifted my bum-bum and used both legs to bring myself forward. I can’t deny that it’s a bit tiring and might shed off some of my weight tho it’s fun. I even refuse to sleep today because I want to practice. I saw Mummy took some videos and I’ll try to remind her to upload it here.

Till then..toodles!! I need to get my beauty sleep now.


Assalamualaikum and good nite.



XOXO,

Allysha Comel

2 comments:

MaMa IdRaKi said...

wahh..si bulat bam bam ni dh besar!!

mummy said...

tuhla...Mummy rasa macam baru je abis pantang.

Post a Comment